D-I-V-O-R-C-E is a studio album by American country artist Tammy Wynette. It was released in July 1968 via Epic Records and contained 11 tracks. Several recordings were cover tunes, including songs by Merle Haggard and The Beatles.
What albums make you cry?
- Born to Die by Lana Del Rey.
- Freudian by Daniel Caesar.
- Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager by Kid Cudi.
- Blonde by Frank Ocean.
- 808s & Heartbreak by Kanye West.
What was Adele’s first big song?
The powerhouse singer and songwriter first entered the Hot 100 in November 2008 with “Chasing Pavements,” the lead single from her debut album, 19. The ballad hit No. 21 in February 2009, a peak number apt given her pending vault to superstar status.
What albums make you happy?
- I’m Yours. Jason Mraz. 602,519 listeners.
- The Boy Who Knew Too Much. Mika. 310,268 listeners.
- Life in Cartoon Motion. Mika. 1,315,919 listeners.
- Alright, Still. Lily Allen.
- Brigitte Bardot Show. Brigitte Bardot.
- Thunder, Lightning, Strike. The Go!
- From Crayons to Perfume: The Best of Lulu. Lulu.
- Bubble Gum. Brigitte Bardot.
Why is Adele’s music so good?
She has the ability to create a breathy, fragile head voice, but can also take her chest up high and create a strong and powerful effect. In these high notes, Adele has been known to take on a quality of “vocal fry”, embodying pain.
What makes Adele so popular?
Her Sense of Humor. Other than her out-of-this-world voice, one thing most fans associate Adele with is her sense of humor. She can be bawdy, outrageous, flippant and a whole lot of self-deprecating, and often keeps audiences in stitches with her well-timed quips and quick-witted asides during shows.
What’s the saddest album ever?
- Nick Drake – Pink Moon (1972)
- Sufjan Stevens – Carrie & Lowell (2015)
- Jeff Buckley – Grace (1994)
- Joni Mitchell – Blue (1971)
- Billie Holiday – Lady Sings The Blues (1956)
- Lou Reed – Berlin (1973)
- Nirvana – In Utero (1993)
- Joy Division – Closer (1980)
What is the darkest album?
- 8 Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath.
- 7 Dummy by Portishead.
- 6 In Utero by Nirvana.
- 5 Closer by Joy Division.
- 4 Dirt by Alice in Chains.
- 3 OK Computer by Radiohead.
- 2 The Downward Spiral by Nine Inch Nails.
- 1 The Holy Bible by Manic Street Preachers.
What is the best big black album?
- The Rich Man’s Eight Track Tape. Big Black.
- Racer-X. Big Black.
- Lungs. Big Black.
- Pigpile. Big Black.
- Talk About “Fucking” Big Black.
- The Hammer Party. Big Black.
- Sound Of Impact. Big Black.
- Bulldozer. Big Black.
Who has sold the most albums?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, British rock band The Beatles are top of the list for best-selling artists worldwide, with 183 million units certified sales. Second is Garth Brooks with over 157 million units sales, followed by Elvis Presley with 139 million units.
What is Adele’s highest selling song?
Rolling In The Deep is quite simply one of the highest selling digital song ever with 20.64 million sales.
What does Adele not like?
Adele has publicly stated that she hates walking red carpets. “I don’t feel insecure, I just feel like, Oh, I don’t want to do this. I literally get a stomach cramp,” she once said. But it might surprise you to know that her anxiety extends to the stage, as well.
What is the best song to make you happy?
- ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ by Prince.
- ‘I Got You (I Feel Good)’ by James Brown & The Famous Flames.
- ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen.
- ‘Good as Hell’ by Lizzo.
- ‘Walking on Sunshine’ by Katrina & The Waves.
- ‘Lovely Day’ by Bill Withers.
- ‘Tightrope’ by Janelle Monáe.
- ‘Three Little Birds’ by Bob Marley & The Wailers.
What albums have no skips?
- Massive Attack – Mezzanine (1998)
- Portishead – Dummy (1994)
- Fleetwood Mac – Rumours (1977)
- Miles Davis – Kind Of Blue (1959)
- Stevie Wonder – Songs In The Key Of Life (1976)
- Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On (1971)
What voice type is Celine Dion?
Although she once identified herself as a mezzo-soprano, Dion is certainly a lyric soprano, with the weight, range, and power to justify a full-lyric classification.
Who is the best singer in the world?
- 1 of 31. Barbra Streisand. Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for BSB.
- 2 of 31. Etta James. Charles Paul Harris/Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images.
- 3 of 31. Aretha Franklin.
- 4 of 31. Whitney Houston.
- 5 of 31. Mariah Carey.
- 6 of 31. Elton John.
- 7 of 31. Freddie Mercury.
- 8 of 31. Adele.
Who has the highest vocal range?
What is this? According to the Guinness World Records, Tim Storms of Missouri, USA holds the record for not just the widest vocal range but also the lowest note produced by a human. Storms’ vocal range not only extends an incredible ten octaves but he can also produce a low G-7 at 0.189Hz.
What voice type is Taylor Swift?
Taylor Swift is an extremely popular alto (AKA mezzo) singer that has a very impressive lower range and upper range for a pop star. She has a unique mix of rich dark notes and a bright upper range, which is why many people classify her as a light lyric soprano that has the capability of an alto.
What voice type is Ariana Grande?
What’s Ariana Grande’s Voice Type? Ariana is what we like to call a lyric coloratura soprano. Coloratura means she has a lot of agility with her vocal runs and trills, while lyric means that her high notes have a lot of power in them.
What is Lady Gaga’s vocal range?
Lady Gaga’s can sing approximately three octaves, spanning A2 – G5 – B5. What is Lady Gaga’s vocal fach or voice type? Lady Gaga is a Lyric Mezzo-Soprano. As she possesses a dark and healthy lower register and finds her tessitura around the C5-D5 range, one can assert quite confidently that she is a Mezzo-Soprano.
What should I name my crying playlist?
- Song for When You’re Scared to Say “I Love You” 😢
- How I Deal With Being Single.
- Wake Up in the Morning and Your SO Isn’t Next to you.
- Sad Songs That Will Make you 😢
- Tap to feel Despair.
- A Playlist of Breakup Anthems.
- The Most Depressing Songs Ever Recorded.
What Have a nice life influences?
They have mentioned the likes of My Bloody Valentine, Joy Division, New Order, Earth, Sunn O))), Xasthur, Lurker of Chalice, Nine Inch Nails, Swans, Sisters of Mercy, Kraftwerk, and the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche as influences on their music.
What bands did Steve Albini produce?
Musician, engineer, and gadfly who founded the bands Big Black and Shellac; recording credits include Nirvana, PJ Harvey, and the Pixies.
What is the number 1 selling song of all time?
According to Guinness World Records, Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas” (1942) as performed by Bing Crosby is the best-selling single worldwide, with estimated sales of over 50 million copies.
What is the No 1 selling album of all time?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller, estimated to have sold 70 million copies worldwide, is the best-selling album.